Distance Learning Enrolment
Unable to attend our classroom based lessons, enrol on our distance learning course and study from home.
Enrol at our London based college: McArthurMorgan, The University of Law, 2 Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8HQ.
Study at your own place and pace. Distance Learning is ideal if you need to fit your studies around your work and home life.
At McArthurMorgan we include everything you need to proceed with your AAT course confidently so that you can achieve your AAT qualification in the most time efficient and cost effective way.
We will provide you with:
- A telephone induction with your mentor to set you on the right path.
- An online study calendar with reminders, a video introduction to your course and Guide to Study.
- Experienced and qualified personal tutor. Our tutors will be available 7 days a week until 10pm at night to support you throughout your studies.
- Personal course advisor for extra guidance and support by email, telephone or Skype as and when you need it.
- Complete range of AAT study materials (both online and delivered to your home) including study text/workbook, exam kit and pocket notes, covering every stage of your studies from learning the syllabus, right through to last minute exam prep.
- Online assignments complete with immediate feedback.
- Revision tools, guidance notes and study aids and audio presentations etc.
- A study plan guide with clear and concise step by step instructions to guide you each step of the way through the course.
Studying with us you will find the staff friendly and helpful with a great support network for students. You will receive constructive feedback and unlimited guidance and support.
If you would like any further information on a course please contact us via:
Telephone: 07961 015929
or use the form below and we will get back to you.